Back by popular demand! It's exciting times for SQL Server and thus for Sequallity too, but these news items are about us. Self-indulgent, yes. Interesting, maybe. Relevant, absolutely not.
- Sequallity give SQL 2008 training course
- Sequallity invited to participate in Microsoft Partner Research Panel. Hopefully we will be allowed to give our opinion about the partner portal. ;-)
- Sequallity obtain requirements for Microsoft Competency, Data Management Solutions.
- SQL Server 2008 released on the 6th August 2008.
- Principal consultant gains MCTS in SQL Server 2005.
- Sequallity attend official SQL Server 2008 Unleashed UK RTM launch.
- Sequallity are two years old and growing strong.
- Sequallity attend Crucial Database Maintenance Techniques for Databases of
- All Sizes at Microsoft, Reading.
- SQL Server 2005 is 1 year old on the 7th November.
- Website receives over 2000 hits
- Sequallity attend Bob Beuchemin's Designing Scale-Out Applications with SQL
- 2005 at Microsoft, Reading oganised by the UK SQL Server User Group.
- Sequallity renew their Microsoft Registered Member status with Microsoft.
- Sequallity celebrates its 1 year birthday. Sequallity have been incorportated
- since 20th April 2005.
- Sequallity attend Kimberly Tripp Indexing lecture @ Microsoft in Reading.
- Sequallity receive 100th visitor to website. More and more visitors are using the Sequallity website.
- Sequallity move to new offices outside Nuneaton. Please note the new
- address on the Contact Sequallity page. The map location has been updated.
- SQL Server 2005 released.
- Sequallity attend SQL Server 2005 launch at the ICC in Birmingham.
- Sequallity logo developed including the tagline, where SQL and Quality meet.
- Sequallity become Microsoft Registered Member.
- Website launched.
- Sequallity .co.uk and .com domains secured.
Sequallity begin trading, Sequallity win first client.
- Senior SQL Consultant achieves MCDBA (MIcrosoft Certified Database Administrator) in SQL Server 2000 to add to his SQL Server 7 MCDBA Certification.